Welcome to Contractor License Bonds and Contractor’s Insurance Agency

If you want to do business in the state of California  as a contractor then you’re going to need to be licensed, bonded and insured.  While getting a license may be pretty straightforward, finding the right insurance policy or knowing what type of bond you need can be pretty confusing.

There are dozens of different insurance policies you can apply to your business and a couple of different types of bonds that you’re going to need to have in place before you can bid on a project.

Our team can help you figure which insurance and bonds work best for your situation, we can help you find an affordable solution that will let your business grow and protect you, your workers and your clientele.